Monday, May 17, 2010

Returning online!!!

Praise the LORD!!!
   After about a week's absence, I'm returning online. Due to technical difficulties with the old computer system, I was forced to devote my time to reworking another system which had been donated. This computer though was frozen and wouldn't boot up at all. There were no recovery disk given to me along with it, so we had to find free programs off line to take care of this problem.
   I'm happy to say, it worked, because this is being typed on this new/old computer. It's an 05 Compaq Presario running an AMD 3000+ chipset. According to a systems check this means I'm running at 1.8 GHtz now, instead of the old 1.1 G system before. It also has a graphics card, which has freed up some of the memory for processing programs instead of freezing up on graphics. It is still a bit under powered, due to running only 256 M of RAM. But this system is worth putting the money into and buying extra RAM to improve the systems overall performance.
    I have been working on transferring all the primary programs over to the system and believe that I'll be able to run my Logos Bible program while online. LORD willing this will be a fact, because it will improve my ability to assist people in their times of need. It will also improve my blogging and importation of scripture in comments, something that has been so much lacking up until now. I'm sold out to JESUS and it hurts me deeply not to be able to glorify HIS precious name as much as possible.
   So folks, the times are a changing and VCM and the Rev. Marshall Barth are coming back with a fire like never before. To date this is the best computer I've been blessed to work with though I've had many. This will allow me to begin making more changes on the ministry's website and putting more and more graphics content to work for the LORD. That is what my life and this ministry is about anyway. Bring glory, honor, praise and worship to the most precious and holy name in all existence. JESUS CHRIST, KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS!!!

GOD bless and good day, you'll be seeing me!

 Rev. Marshall Barth

  Vine of CHRIST Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment