Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What next???

Praise the LORD!!!

   Sitting here taking in the information from Issac's landfall and wondering "What's next???"
With the LORD having brought me here to south Texas with the intent to start the official set up of the ministry's first office and DROC(Disaster Relief Operational Center), you'd of figure more would of taken place. It's been three years and little seems to of been accomplished.

   In this time, I've been scoping out land and buildings that would be suitable for the ministry. Purchasing the tools that both fit my needs now and would be there to do any relief work needed. It's very hard to scrap together the needed funds to do much more. I've been to numerous of the churches here in Kingsville and the results are the same. They listen intently to my story, which I feel is what most of them think it is, sound enthusiastic, but then nothing comes of it. No deeper inquires, nothing. I went to one church for over a year and besides the people I'd told about the ministry, I don't think there were any others!!! Not one person from any of these churches have ever asked where or in what ways they could help, NONE !!!

   So, what's next??? I'll just keep on doing that which the LORD leads me to. It's HIS ministry after all and not mine. If HE leads people to step up and get involved with this that HE's started, so be it. If I alone continue providing the things needed to move the ministry forward, so be it. I've given my whole life to the LORD. What HE makes out of it, is HIS good pleasure. I'll just continue being HIS obedient brother/friend and servant to the end :{)))

Good day and may GOD bless,
Rev. Marshall T. Barth
Vine of CHRIST Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment